Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are schools conducting regular eight-hour classes as they reopen?
Only one batch - thrice a week. Time table will be made available in advance. This time table is subject to change depending upon actual number of students attending school.
2. What will be the Frequency of batches?
Depending upon the number of students opted for actual school.
3. What will be the precautions taken for student safety? How are schools ensuring physical distancing is followed within classrooms?
One student per bench in classroom in criss-cross manner. Students will not be allowed to move in groups. Enough space has been created between the desk of the student. Thermal check at the entry gate. Compulsory mask.
4. What will be the duration of classes?
Thirty minutes per lecture. Four subjects per day. ( Off line )
5. What is the vaccination status of teachers and staff?
First dose - 100 % and Second dose in progress.
6. What will be the per batch strength of students?
Upto 50% as permitted by Government guidelines.
7. Will bus service be available? What will be the Bus fees?
We would recommend use of school Bus service as safety will be ensured.
Fees to be paid quarterly.
Approx less than 3 kms - Rs.750/- p.m.
Between 3kms to 7 kms - Rs. 1000/- p.m.
Beyond 7 kms - Rs.1250/- p.m.
8. Does this mean online classes will be discontinued?
Online and offline classes will be held on alternate days.
9. What is allowed within school premises?
Only folder comprising of few writing sheets, writing materials, water bottle, spare mask and sanitizer. No text books to be carried. No P.E. group activities.
10. What are the generic precautions to be followed while attending school?
Stop hand shaking, avoid touching face, cover mouth during cough and sneezing, often use of sanitizer. Students having cold and cough should not attend school.
11. Will there be a lunch break?
12.What are the covid protocols in place?
Adequate clean and separate toilets for girls and boys. We have an Infirmary with full time nurse to take care of students. Pedal dust bin in each classroom. Markings on the stairs to maintain distance. Posters displayed in strategic locations to sensitise students. Thermal scan of every person entering school premises.
13. Do children have to carry a school bag?
Yes comprising of writing materials and writing sheets, spare mask, sanitizer and water bottle. No text books.
14. Will the students have sports activities?
Group activities will not be conducted.
15. How will you monitor the movement of students?
Ancillary staff will be present on every floor in strategic location.
16. Do students have to carry drinking water?
17. Will Thursday tests be conducted online or in a physical classroom?
Will be conducted online.
18. Will students have to wear school uniform compulsorily?
Yes. They can even wear P.E. uniform.
19. Will students be allowed to wear P.E uniform?
20. Students do not have school ID card, will they be issued one when starting physical school?
Students can wear for a temporary I-Card which will be stamped by the school.
21. How will school handle emergencies?
First aid will be given in the Infirmary and if necessary parents will be immediately conveyed. If required, will be taken to Prachi Hospital or Bethany Hospital which are in 1 km radius of the school. Provision of oxygen cylinder in Infirmary.
22. Will visitors be allowed during school hours?
Will be avoided.
23. How will the dispersal be of students?
Use of multiple exit gates for dispersal with proper social distancing and staggered timings.
24. Which area in the school will be set aside for Isolation?
Separate areas / rooms have been ear-marked as Isolation Rooms in different foyers.